Monday, March 14, 2011

2011年3月14日 I feel like half a house....

Urgh...
    Had to "weigh-in" today. This amounted to me drinking 16 ounces of water, 8 ounces of milk, two mini muffins, and 1/4th of a bagel >_____< Then I ate three mini-meatballs for dinner. My stomach is crying in pain. Urgh at least this is the start of a new cycle of ABC just finished day 50 on Sunday. I feel like half of a house because I'm fat, but I'm not a functioning enough person and feel as if I'm lacking major parts. Its like having a house without insulated walls or a foundation.
     I'm so sad my thighs touch when I lean backwards a foot. I use to be able to lean backwards and never feel my thighs together...Just a few more weeks of this 85lbs bull and then I'm running back to 80lbs and hopefully beyond and down to 75lbs.
     I love this picture of Urajevskaya she reminds me of the ballerina Plisetskaya! Urajevskaya's arms are so perfect, I aspire to have them so thin! On the topic of ballet, I'm so happy to be accepted to the Joffrey's summer program again with the possibility of doing a two week intensive at the Bolshoi Academy in Moscow *dreams*!!
 

Mireille

No comments:

Post a Comment