Saturday, March 19, 2011

2011年3月19日 Can I just wish myself thin? It would make me very happy.

Urgh I am disgusting the combined calories from today and yesterday amounted to 699!! I didn't even have the heart to weigh myself. I looked at a picture of myself I took in January when I was 80lbs...





Yes this is me. Or more correctly this was me. Urgh I hate myself for gaining 6lbs T______T I was so close to getting into the 70lb range. (To all of your pervert who are looking at this go fuck yourself! I have no intention to arouse your perverted and distorted dick!) And yes I love hello kitty~  If only I could loose weight by simply thinking...

Mireille

2 comments:

  1. i wish my combned days was that low i eat that much in one day ugh i suck but u look goo dhun just b safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kindness!
    If only I could feel happy but I can't...its miserable having to gain weight. Hopefully my teacher gets tired of it soon enough and leaves me to live in peace T____T

    ReplyDelete